Cable Matters 10GBASE-CU Passive Direct Attach Copper Twinax SFP Cable (SFP+ Cable) Compatible with Cisco, Dell, Ubiquiti, D-Link, Juniper, Huawei, Mellanox, Mikrotik, Netgear, Supermicro Devices 2m by Cable Matters at Proposal Sample Letter. MPN: 104033-2m-N. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Cost-Effective Fiber Alternative The Cable Matters Cable Matters 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is rated for the extreme demands of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 Gigabit Fibre Channel, and 10 Gigabit InfiniBand networks. Designed for maximum equipment compatibility according to the SFF-8431 specification. This copper cable provides a cost-effective alternative to purchasing expensive fiber optic transceivers and cables for distances up to 7 meters. Superior Construction with Backwards
Product Description & Reviews
Cost-Effective Fiber Alternative The Cable Matters Cable Matters 10Gb SFP+ Direct Attach Copper Twinax Cable is rated for the extreme demands of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 8 Gigabit Fibre Channel, and 10 Gigabit InfiniBand networks. Designed for maximum equipment compatibility according to the SFF-8431 specification. This copper cable provides a cost-effective alternative to purchasing expensive fiber optic transceivers and cables for distances up to 7 meters. Superior Construction with Backwards Compatibility The combination of metal connectors with molded strain relief and a quick release latch provides a secure equipment connection with low-loss performance. Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1G SFP+ ports to integrate existing equipment. Compatibility - Compatible with any devices using SFF-8431 open source EEPROM - Compatible with Cisco / Dell Networking / Ubiquiti / D-Link / Juniper / Huawei / Mellanox / Mikrotik / Netgear / Supermicro - NOT compatible with HP / H3C / Arista / Dell Force10 / Extreme / F5 Networks equipments Important Notes - May not be compatible with MSA SFF-8431 non-compliant equipment - Use anti-static protection when connecting or removing the cable - Do not touch the circuit board when removing the cable - Do not bend the cable near the connectors. Do not kink the cable or twist the connectors Warranty Limited One-Year Warranty and Lifetime Product Support
Features & Highlights
- 10 GbE HIGH BANDWIDTH CABLE connects a switch, server, NIC, or transceiver for Network Attached Storage (NAS), Storage Area Network (SAN), and High Performance Computing (HPC) applications such as Fibre Channel, InfiniBand, and SONET
- PASSIVE SFP+ CABLE connects equipment up to 7 meters for high density networking environments with Top of Rack (TOR) or Middle of Row (MOR) switching requirements; Low power consumption SFP+ twinaxial cable provides a cost-effective fiber alternative to installing fiber transceivers and cables to connect a 10G network
- SFP+ Small Form Factor Pluggable Plus cable is hot pluggable with an SFP+ 20-Pin connector; Backwards compatible with 2.5G and 1GB SFP or SFP+ ports for integrating existing equipment into a 10 Gigabit switched network environment; Quick release latch provides a secure connection until the release tab is pulled
- SUPERIOR ENGINEERING of SFP cable includes 30 AWG wire and connectors with a metal die-cast backshell for superior EMI performance and minimal insertion loss; Copper SFP+ cable offers low power consumption and low latency to operate in a high bandwidth storage area network
- CISCO COMPATIBLE SFP+ 10Gig cable is designed for compatibility with the majority of switch, network adapter card, or network attached storage equipment according to the Multi-Source Agreement SFF-8431 specifications; Ideal replacement Cisco SFP-H10GB-CU1M cable
9.3 x 1 x 11.3 inches
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.