Cable Matters 160021 5-Feet Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable, Pack of 5 (Black/Blue/White/Red/Green)
Cable Matters 160021 5-Feet Cat6 Snagless Ethernet Patch Cable, Pack of 5 (Black/Blue/White/Red/Green) by Cable Matters at Proposal Sample Letter. MPN: FBA_1600215X5. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and
Product Description & Reviews
Intended for Wired Home and Office Networks
The Cable Matters Cat6 Snagless Network Patch Cable offers universal connectivity to computers and network components, such as routers, switch boxes, network printers, network attached storage (NAS) devices, VoIP phones, and PoE devices. Color-code, customize, and organize your home or office network with our cost-effective and highly rated 5-color combo Cat6 cables.
Built for Future-Proof Speed and Reliable Connectivity
This cable provides exceptional transmission performance and low signal losses. It supports up to 550 MHz and is suitable for Fast Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, and 10-Gigabit Ethernet. All Cable Matters Cat6 cables are made of bare copper wire as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444, which requires pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
Features & Highlights
- High Performance Cat6, 24 AWG, RJ45 Ethernet Patch Cable provides universal connectivity for LAN network components such as PCs, computer servers, printers, routers, switch boxes, network media players, NAS, VoIP phones, PoE devices, and more; Comes with 5-color combo: Black, Blue, Green, Red, and White, easy for cable management and cable identification
- Cat6 performance at a Cat5e price but with higher bandwidth; Future-proof your network for 10-Gigabit Ethernet (backwards compatible with any existing Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet); Meets or exceeds Category 6 performance in compliance with the TIA/EIA 568-C.2 standard
- A Category 6 Ethernet patch cable is also referred to as a Cat6 network cable, Cat6 cable, Cat6 Ethernet cable, or Cat 6 data/LAN cable. A wired Cat 6 network is more reliable and secure than a wireless network for your internet connections
- The connectors with gold-plated contacts, molded strain-relief boots, and snagless molds resist corrosion, provide durability, and ensure a secure connection; Bare copper conductors enhance cable performance and comply with specifications for communications cables
- Flexible and durable Cat6 cable with high bandwidth of up to 550 MHz guarantees high-speed data transfer for server applications, cloud computing, video surveillance, and online high definition video streaming
|Item Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.9 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Cable Matters, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: ITF-07-100-1B, ean: 0760960484684,
High Speed Performance: Cat-7 patch cable can transmit data at speeds up to 10 Gigabits per second-10 times faster than Cat-6 cables, and provides an impressive 600 MHz bandwidth-more than double the amount compared to the Cat6 internet cable. It can...
mpn: SH-K-CAT-11, ean: 0602105624831,
Up to 10Gbps Speed and Multi-shielded Cable ShineKee Cat7 network Ethernet cable could transmitting data at speed up to 10Gbps over 100m run of cable. It is made out of 4 shielded twisted pair (STP) of copper wires with two gold RJ45 connectors on ea...
By Tripp Lite
sku: N261014AQ, mpn: N254-024, ean: 0037332131041,
Shipping Depth: 19.9 Shipping Height: 3.0 Shipping Width: 4.8 Master Pack Qty: 8 General Information Manufacturer: Tripp Lite Manufacturer Part Number: N254-024 Brand Name: Tripp Lite Product Model: N254-024 Product Name: 24 Port Cat6 Feed-Through Pa...
mpn: CABLE-V009, ean: 0617401138876,
Cat6 UTP (unshielded twisted pair) PURE COPPER 23 AWG bulk ethernet cable in easy to use pull box is ideal for your network installation. Case contains 1,000 ft of wire with dark grey jacket. Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat6, is a cable...
mpn: FBA_4445606, ean: 0791090106795,
100% new high quality Original Standard Ethernet Cable, CAT6 This cable connects all the hardware destinations on a Local Area Network (LAN). Ideal for use with 10 Base-T, 100 Base-T and more. This CAT6 patch cable has two RJ-45 male to male connecto...