Free Shipping Included! Tripp Lite 4-Port NIAP-Certified (EAL 2+) Secure DVI/USB Desktop KVM Switch with Audio (B002-DUA4) by Tripp Lite at Proposal Sample Letter. MPN: B002-DUA4. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Tripp Lite B002-DUA4, 4-Port USB DVI Dual-Link Secure KVM Switch, offers secure and reliable access for any government/military desktop
Product Description & Reviews
The Tripp Lite B002-DUA4, 4-Port USB DVI Dual-Link Secure KVM Switch, offers secure and reliable access for any government/military desktop environment where security is required, by providing safe switching between computers operating on different secure networks. NIAP-certified according to common criterias EAL2+ certification. Hardware security includes: tamper-evident tape, chassis intrusion detection, and tamper-proof hardware, while software security includes restricted USB connectivity - non HIDs (Human Interface Devices) are ignored when switching - an isolated channel per port that makes it impossible for data to be transferred between secure and unsecured computers, and automatic clearing of the keyboard buffer. By combining physical security with controlled USB connectivity, the B002-DUA4 gives you the means to consolidate multiple workstations of various security classification levels with one keyboard, monitor and mouse (KVM) console. 3-year limited warranty
Features & Highlights
- National Information Assurance Partnership (NIAP) certified to EAL 2+ and TAA Compliant
- Safely switch between computers (up to 4) with varying security levels
- Isolated Channels - Each port is its own channel, making it impossible for data to be transferred between connected computers
- Tamper-Warning Labels - Tamper-Warning labels will be placed on each side of the KVM, providing visual evidence if the unit has been tampered with or compromised. Removing these labels will void the warranty
- Tamper-Proof Components - All internal circuitry is soldered directly to the board, preventing the components from tampering
- Housing Intrusion Protection Technology disables the KVM if the housing is opened, causing it to become inoperable. When disabled, the front panel LEDs will flash repeatedly. Opening the housing, and causing the unit to be disabled will void the warranty.
- Fixed Firmware - Firmware is non-reprogrammable, securing against attempts to alter the logic of the KVM
- 3-year limited warranty
|Item Weight:||5.7 pounds|
|Item Size:||16.3 x 4.6 x 4.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||4.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.3 x 4.8 x 4.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Tripp Lite, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: CKL-74UA, ean: 0716045025426,
The 4 Port USB2.0 VGA KVM Switch allows users to share a VGA monitor, a USB mouse, a USB keyboard, a set of powered speakers and a mic between two computers. Users can switch between computers using s different switch mode:button push,keyboard hot-ke...
mpn: USB2-SWITCH2, ean: 3609920112977,
The Plugable USB2-SWITCH2 USB 2.0 switch is the ideal solution for one-touch switching of access between two computers to a USB-based mouse, printer, scanner, and many other types of USB devices. Attach a powered USB hub to the switch instead of a si...
mpn: GCS1108, ean: 0807320181330,
The IOGEAR 8-Port USB DVI KVMP Switch is a control unit that allows access and control of up to 8 computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse and dual-monitor (DVI-I and VGA) console. It can be cascaded to three levels - allowing up to 73 GCS1108...